PLIZANTON, CA., February 23, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) has received widespread acclaim for its innovation, growth and impact – including the leading approach “Work Anywhere” and the first path as the first public company to become a public corporation. (PBC). Among the most recent awards Veeva has been named one of the best managed companies of Inc. magazine. Magazine, the second year ranked in Fortune’s Future 50 and the fifth year is in the top 30 list of fastest growing companies.
“Weev’s transition to the PBC was actually connected with the leadership – it took a lot of courage. “It’s a Silicon Valley technology company, the epicenter of technology-controlled companies that don’t always do things that respond to shareholders or provide increased responsibility. Technology companies just don’t do that. It’s leadership,” he said. Tim Humansleader in North America, EOS in Federated Hermes.
Veeva’s recent honors and recognition include:
- Forbes is the best company for deleted vacancies and the Boston Business Journal is the best place to work – Thanks to a clear, company-wide Work Nowhere policy at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic and its focus on employee success and career development, Veeva was selected as one of the top 100 companies for Forbes vacancies and the best place to work for Boston magazine. Business Journal. .
- Top 10 Inc. Magazine Best-Led Company – Magazine Inc. ranked Veeva Systems in the top 10 managed companies of 2021 with 10,000 analyzed performance and value creation, market penetration and customer engagement, talent and leadership.
- For the second year in a row as a Fortune Future 50 company – The Fortune Future 50 list, developed in partnership with BCG, includes companies with the strongest long-term growth potential.
- Fortune is the fastest growing company for the fifth year in a row – Looking at the big companies that support the speed and creativity of the startup, Fortune magazine for the fifth year ranked Veeva one of the fastest growing companies. Fortune’s annual list examines the world’s leading manufacturers by earnings, earnings and stock returns.
- Top 50 IT and Software Companies in Forbes Global 2000 for the third year in a row – Forbes Global 2000 ranks the world’s largest public companies in terms of assets, market value, sales and profits.
- Berkeley’s law chronicle of Veev’s leadership, which became the first public campaign to become the PBC Veeva Systems: the path to transformation into a public benefit corporation.
Career at Veeva: https://careers.veeva.com/
Veeva as a public corporation: https://www.veeva.com/pbc/
Contact Veeva at LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/veeva-systems
Follow @veevasystems on Twitter: twitter.com/veevasystems
About Veeva Systems
Veeva is a world leader in cloud software for the life sciences industry. Aiming for innovation, product excellence and customer success, Veeva serves more than 1,000 customers, from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to new biotechnologies. As a public corporation, Veeva is committed to balancing the interests of all stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders and the industries it serves. For more information, visit veeva.com.
See original content for multimedia downloads: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/veeva-widely-recognized-for-leadership-and-innovation-in-support-of-customers-and-employees-301488291.html
SOURCE Veeva Systems