NEW YORK, January 24, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The global consumer electronics market at the airport is expected to grow by 7.2% between 2022 and 2032. 1880 million US dollars in 2022 $ 3,780 million by the end of 2032
Travelers benefit from the ease of retail at the airport because it is an immediately available choice. During the projected period of 2022-2032, the market value will increase 2.1 times due to the increase in the variety of available goods, as well as an increase in the number of choices of low-cost aircraft.
Consumer electronics sold at airports have direct application in the air transport environment. In addition, according to a survey conducted by the International Airport Council, growth of 8-10% of global passenger traffic over the past five years is expected to create profitable prospects for manufacturers. The above models show that this market has a good chance of doubling its current market value in the next ten years.
For more information about this market, ask for more information
By the end of 2022 United Arab Emirates It is projected to bring 48% of sales in the consumer electronics market at MEA Airport. With the growth of air traffic in developing countries, Asia-Pacific region and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) continue to be popular destinations for retail at the consumer electronics airport.
Dufry AG, a Swiss travel company and market leader in consumer electronics at the airport, has won a new contract with Perth Airport Pty Ltd (PAPL) in Australia manage an area of 2300 m2 with two duty-free outlets. Significant investments in the company’s tourist outlets at important airports of these countries, such as Sharjah International Airport, support the company’s goal of building a stronger trail Asia, Eastern Europe, the Middle Eastand Australia.
It is expected that Aero Cities will provide the highest absolute dollar opportunity among major stores related to the consumer electronics industry at airports (Pre-Security (Landslide), Post-Security (Airside) and Aero Cities) over the projected period 2022-2032. . The current transition model, which is followed by most airports with high levels of passenger traffic, such as Seoul Incheon, Singapore Changi, Dubai International, Shanghai Pudong and Beijing Capital, is a factor to consider.
Market size Price in 2021
$ 1,820 million
The market value is estimated in 2022
1880 million dollars
Market value forecast for 2032
$ 3,780 million
World growth rates (2022-2032)
- Consumer electronics market at the airport United Arab Emirates It is expected to grow by 8.3% by 2032.
- Demand for consumer electronics retail at airports in airports will reach market value 1,618 million US dollars until 2032.
- Over the past decade, demand for consumer electronics at the airport has grown by 6.1%.
- The trend is growing from conventional airports to similar miniature cities as “aeropolises” to stimulate retail revenue at consumer electronics airports.
- Retail at the airport is an easily accessible option for travelers, which is expected to stimulate market demand.
- Large and busy airports to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the consumer electronics market at the airport.
To learn more about the consumer electronics market at the airport, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2218
Most airport market participants in consumer electronics have opted for a growth-oriented strategy. In addition, branding and current technological improvements in the aforementioned technology are at the top of the list of priorities. These techniques help global firms expand their geographic presence and capture maximum market share, leading to technical advantage.
- Durfi, for example, extended his relationship August 2021 by extending the duty-free and tax-free lease agreement at Cardiff Airport in r Wales.
Key companies registered by Fact.MR:
- Derfi AG
- Crystal Media
- Royal Cape Suite (“Drops”)
- Dubai Duty Free
- Lagardere Travel Retail
- A complex of duty-free shops in Bahrain
- Regstaer Duty Free
More valuable information about the consumer electronics market at the airport
Fact.MR provides an objective analysis of the consumer electronics market at the airport, presenting forecast statistics for the period from 2022 to 2032. The study opens up compelling insights into the global consumer electronics market at airports with detailed segmentation based on:
- By product type
- Electronic devices
- By the size of the airport
- By store location
- Preliminary safety (on land)
- Postsecurity (airport area)
- Aero Cities
- On the channel
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Specialized retail store
- By regions
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- the Middle East & Africa
The key issues addressed in Airport Consumer Electronics Retail Market report
- The report offers an insight into the prospects of demand in the consumer electronics market at the airport for 2022-2032.
- The market study also shows projected sales growth in the consumer electronics market at the airport between 2022 and 2032.
- The review of the consumer electronics market at the airport identifies key growth factors, constraints and other forces that influence prevailing trends and assess the current market size, forecast and technological advances in the industry.
- Analyze the market share of consumer electronics in the airport of key industry companies and cover strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, cooperation or partnerships and others.
Explore Fact.MR coverage in technology –
Market trends in the system of detecting foreign objects at the airport – Revival of the civil aviation sector and increased investment by governments in air defense infrastructure to stimulate the market for FOD detection systems on the airport runway during the forecast period.
Airport Kiosk Market Forecast – As the demand for more efficient airport administration grows, so does the adoption of kiosk technology at smart airports, which creates great potential for leading airport kiosk manufacturers around the world.
WiFi kiosk market analysis – A major factor in the growth of the WiFi kiosk market is the increasing use of kiosks as a tracking device in many hospitals and other organizations to track and record visitors.
Digital kiosk market size – The introduction of self-service kiosks and the rapid development of infrastructure to build communication between kiosks and customers are important trends in the market of digital kiosks.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the US and Dublinwhereas our global headquarters is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants use the latest technology to access hard-to-access information, we believe that our USP is our clients’ trust in our experience. Covering a wide range – from automotive and industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is wide, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Contact us with your goals and we will become a capable partner in research.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]