DUBLIN, February 17, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Added the report “Global Fabric Market (2021-2026) on products, volumes, modalities, technology, distribution, end users, geography, competitive analysis and the impact of Covid-19 with Ansaf analysis” to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global fabric processing market is rated as $ 467.8 million in 2021 and is expected to reach $ 813.44 million by 2026, growing by 11.7%.
Major factors, such as increased cancer prevalence, have led to increased demand for diagnostic cancer screening. This has led to a significant increase in the number of oncology diagnostic laboratories and comorbidities. As there is a great need for tissue sampling in these laboratories, this has led to the growth of the tissue treatment market. Moreover, the increasing use of histopathology in the diagnosis and processing of tissue samples for various diseases has led to further market growth.
However, factors such as the high cost of automated fabric processing systems as well as technical problems in processors are likely to hamper market growth. In addition, the shortage of pathologists is expected to further slow market growth.
The global fabric processing market is segmented based on product, volume, modality, technology, distribution, end user and geography.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Veolia, Siemens, General Electric, Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton, Weatherford, Baker Hughes Company, Ovivo Minerals Technologies Inc, Exterran Corporation, Alderley plc and Aker Solution, etc.
The countries studied
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United Statesthe rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United KingdomThe rest Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesthe rest of the MEA)
- Asia-Pacific region (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanThe rest Asia-Pacific region)
The report includes a competition quadrant, a patented tool for analyzing and evaluating the position of companies based on their industry position indicators and market performance indicators. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors that are considered for analysis are financial indicators for the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation indicators, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global fabric processing market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verified data from valid sources and market size forecasts. Forecasts are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled as a result of extensive primary and secondary research. The primary study is conducted through interviews, surveys, and observations of prominent personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansaf matrix. In addition, the report also shows the impact of Covid-19 on the market.
- The report also includes an industry regulatory scenario to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the basic rules and regulations imposed on the sector in different regions.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using positioning quadrants, a competitive positioning analyst tool.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete market analysis including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market share and key player strategies
- Recommendations to companies to strengthen their market position
The main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
4 Market influences
4.1.1 Increasing cancer prevalence
4.1.2 The use of histopathology for the processing of tissue samples for diagnosis and surgery is growing
4.1.3 Increasing the spread of tissue processors in laboratories
4.1.4 Increased demand and availability of modern closed fabric processor
4.2.1 High cost of automated fabric treatment systems
4.2.2 Deficiency of pathologists
4.2.3 Technical Problems Related to Tissue Processor
4.3.1 Growing demand for personalized medicines
4.3.2 The emergence of diagnostics based on epigenomics and molecular diagnostics
4.3.3 Technological advances
4.4.1 Product failure and recall
4.4.2 Compliance with regulatory requirements
4.4.3 Slow adoption in developing countries
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Analysis of Porter’s Five Forces
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansaf Matrix Analysis
6 World market of fabric processing, by products
6.2 Tissue transfer processors
6.3 Fluid Transfer Processors
7 World Tissue Processing Market, by volume
7.2 Small Volume Processors
7.3 Medium-volume fabric processors
7.4 Large Tissue Processors
8 World market of fabric processing, by modality
8.2 Autonomous tissue processing unit
8.3 Desktop installation for fabric processing
9 World market of fabric processing by technology
9.2 Microwave Tissue Processors
9.3 Vacuum Tissue Processors
10 World market of fabric processing, by distribution channel
10.2 The Internet
11 Global fabric processing market, by end users
11.3 Pharmaceutical companies
11.4 Research Laboratories
12 World market for fabric processing by geography
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market share analysis
13.3 Strategic initiatives
13.3.1 M& A and investment
13.3.2 Partnership and cooperation
13.3.3 Product development and improvement
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Scientific Agar
14.2 Agilent Technologies
14.3 Alla Scientific
14.4 BioGenex Laboratories
14.5 Bio-Optic Milano
14.6 Danaher Corporation
14.8 General Data Campaign
14.9 Leica Biosystems
14.12 Medical stage
14.14 Sakura Finetek
14.17 Sly Medicine
14.18 Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyfueg
Research and markets
Laura Woodsenior manager
By phone EST by phone + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN toll free calls + 1-800-526-8630
During business hours on GMT call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets